Final Opening Sequence

Friday, February 26, 2010

Final Script

This is the final script after we decided to change our last message and change the dialogue that Patricia reacts to:

Message 1 - Boyfriend(Jay): Hey babe, I hope you had a goodnight out. I'm just checking if you're still on for tomorrow; I'll come pick you up at around 7.30, eight-ish. give me a call in the morning if you can. Bye!

Message 2 - Mandy(Bianca) - Hey Jade, i-it's me. I've been trying to get through to you all night but you're just not answering. Please give me a call as soon as you get this; I'm really, just really worried.

Message 3 - Mandy(Bianca) - Hi, it's me again. maybe I'm just being paranoid but.. I don't know I just feel like there's someone watching. Jade just please come, just - wait.. (long pause)  ..I think they know.

No comments:

Post a Comment